Saturday, March 26, 2011

March's Stress

This isn't exactly the sort of thing I would count as my literature, but since this is "Writer's Random Rigmarole", I decided to put it up anyway.

Reality, Practicality, Emotions.
They all come crashing down... merciless.
You try to stand straight.
It’s hard... But you don’t hit the earth.
Just... The weight is unbearable. And it’s
Gone.
Gone as soon as it had almost
Crushed your shoulders to
Dust.
Ah, the relief! But for a moments’ notice...
And it’s back.
Will it ever cease? The
Endless stress, pressing from
All sides as if to
Suffocate...
Will it?

I'll admit it's typically something a stressed out teenager would write to let out her feelings, but at the end of the day, that's what I am, aren't I? And on reading this with a fresh mind, I figured that pretty much everyone can relate to this sort of thing once in a while. So here you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment