Friday, March 25, 2011

New hope... A new beginning.

As most 'first posts' go, I'm guessing most of you will be expecting an introduction of sorts. So here you go.
I'm a teenager whose dreams lie in writing. Although I have my aspirations, I'll admit that I often need some sort of push to start writing.... well anything for that matter. Sometimes I encounter unusual scenes and get equally unusual inspirations to start scribbling, but for the most part, my creations are the result of some sort of compulsion. The result of this was a drop in self-faith - I had given up the hope with the opinion that I didn't have enough spirit to turn my dreams into reality.
Don't get me wrong, I love writing! All I need is a reminder, an initiative to start and then I drop everything and don't look left or right until I am satisfied with my work.
So recently, due to various requests and reasons, I've been writing a lot. Delightfully enough, most of these pieces have brought me considerable praise. Enough praise to initiate some serious contemplation of my ideas and dreams of being a writer, and spreading those written words. So one could say that praise can have a lot of impact on the artist's mind! Here you'll find my poems, thoughts, and various other odd pieces of writing which came into being for a variety of purposes. Due to the lack of specific themes or topics or even genres, the "Writer's Random Rigmarole" was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment